What you should know about me . . .
I appreciate your readership, feedback and connection!
Here are a few things you should know about me from the get-go.
- I am spiritual. A seeker, seer, pray-er, dreamworker, and ritual practitioner/leader. There is but one life, and this I share with God/Spirit/Love.
- I am queer and sex-positive. I conduct my friendships with an open heart, clear and honest communication, and much fluidity in terms of sensual and emotional connection.
- I am a homemaker and mother. A lot of my life is nested in relating and relationships, including householding, food buying/prep, cleaning, and generally supporting others.
- As a largely unpaid labourer, I am gently anti-capitalist – in that, I do not associate human worth or potential with money or productivity. However I do love hot showers, bananas and car cruises.
- I’m a pacifist. I don’t support war or the military in any form. I don’t associate with the war machine if at all possible. I don’t support our society’s current structure of authoritarian policing.
- I know a lot about natal family dysfunction, mental health issues, addiction and suicide.
- I have a close relationship with Nature. Camping is one of my favourite things to do.
- I am a hermit, as well as being a family member and friend to many.
- Touch is my primary love language.
- I love to share my words, art and music with community!
Read more of Lone Peep’s writing at Sledgehammer of Love.